- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement. The rules that the whole societies today expect to young people to follow and obey are too strict.
- Which one of the following is the most important action for the government to take for the protection of natural environment? 【2017, 11/18, 2016, 6/25】
- fund research on new energy sources such as solar and wind power;
- preserve natural places such as forests and natural wildlife species;
- pass and enforce laws to reduce the pollution produced by companies and industries
- Which of the following should parents do to rectify the behavior of their children? 【2017,10/15】
- limit the types of TV or films
- spend more time talking with their children
- monitor and supervise children’s activities with their friends
- Do you agree or disagree with the statement: Internet is as important as other service such as building roads that government should make Internet access to all the citizens at no cost.
- Would you prefer a higher pay job with longer work time or an average pay job with normal work time.
- What is the most useful action for people to help environment in their local communities?
- Plant trees and create parks
- Persuade local shops to stop providing plastic bags for consumers
- Increase access to public transportation (such as buses and trains), and reduce the automobiles on roads
- Young people should try different jobs before they take a long-term career.
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is easier for parents to raise their children than 50 years ago.
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? All university students should take at least one course which teaches them about the culture of a country or by themselves.